Hanukkah/Christmas Blessing: This Week I Had a Nice Miracle or Blessing, My Car Battery Lasted Almost 8 Years, Instead of 5-6

 


My 2013 car battery (original) started acting up this past week or so. I had to get a new one! I looked around online and at the car dealer. I could go to the dealer, the one locally was $230 the one 45 minutes south was $186, but had to drive there to pick it up, some stores had them locally, when we bought one for my spouse this summer, Advanced Auto gave us a 20% discount, but I could not find that with them this time. We have a new company here in Florida, O'Reilly Auto Parts, and I looked online, they had them, my battery is expensive for a Hybrid car, a 12 volt battery. O'Reilly had a code if I bought it online and had it shipped to me, I got a 20% off, so that was my best deal, $159. They said next day shipping, it was really two days, but I got it and installed it yesterday and it took me 5 minutes, one of the easiest battery changes I have done. My battery is located under the passenger side back seat.  I had to tighten the posts well and it works and my car starts better now. I thought it was a blessing or miracle as this battery was only supposed to last 5 or 6 years, and lasted 8 years, so kind of like Hanukkah, it lasted longer than expected, it was a blessing it lasted longer than it was expected, what a nice blessing and miracles from God! I wanted to share with you this week as a blessing or miracle. I hope this battery will last another 8 years! What a blessing! 




Comments