I Love Dolly!

 


Tonight they have a nice Christmas special on TV called A Holly Dolly Christmas! So nice! I love Dolly Parton. She is such a good Christian lady. I love her stories and songs. One thing I applaud and admire greatly about Dolly is she always talks about her faith and great belief in Jesus Christ and how He has blessed her in her life. I think it is so true. She recently even donated a million dollars to the COVID vaccine. She is one amazing person. I admire her humility and Christian way of life. I like the show tonight and her performances in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and also on the Lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. I love when Dolly sings about God and Jesus and her faith. She has a number one hit right now with Zach Williams called There Was Jesus, an amazing song!  Thank you Dolly for so many years of songs and love! 



Zach Williams, Dolly Parton - There Was Jesus on YouTube











Comments