Perseverance is a Real Key to Life and Happiness and Success: Perseverance Can Be a Blessing and Miracle in Your Life!

 



Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

-Hebrews 12:1



I was reminded of the word perseverance today again when I received the prayer and Bible verse from Joel Osteen in my email today. I had never heard or really learned that word, perseverance, until I was in college and my advisor used it when we met and she told me I had to persevere with my studies, and never give up and always keep trying and working hard. It was good advice and got me through life and my studies, I received my Associate's Degree, then my Bachelor's, Master's, and then finally my Doctorate. Now I have been a teacher for 34 years, 25 at my university as a professor. It is hard to believe, but I guess I have persevered! It is a good word to learn and heed to as well in life. I thank God daily for all in my life and His blessings and miracles of perseverance in my life! 

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for the heroes of faith whose lives help show me how to live for You and who are cheering me on from heaven today. Thank You for their messages of perseverance and overcoming hardships. Help me to run my race with purpose and strength. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


                                        



Comments