Staying in Spirit All I Can This Christmas Time!

 



I am really working at staying in Spirit at all times this Christmas time. While we are all human, I pray and try to be close to God always and try to stay in Spirit constantly, not letting anyone or anything steal my joy or take me out of Spirit with my God! It is Christmas time, it has been a tough year with COVID19 and all, a lot has happened with so many and people, disappointment, abandonment, tense feelings with elections and voting, we just need to all try to stay in peace and stay in Spirit with God constantly. I am really trying to be at peace always, even if my car battery died, I have no wheels, etc. I have so much. We have our careers, jobs, home, life, health, each other and so much to be grateful for. It is so important that we count our blessings and constantly try to stay in Spirit always, and more so now at Christmas with the birthday of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is a blessing and miracle to have God come to us in human form, God with us, Emmanuel, to be with us as humans in human form, to feel like we do, to interact and live like we all do.  God died for us, His love is so great! He forgives us, and His mercy is never ending. This Christmas and always work on trying to always stay in Spirit. Keep God close in your heart. Count your blessings, and know that God is alive and here with us now blessing us and bringing so many miracles always, just look for them, breath them in, be open to receiving all of God's gifts this Christmas, stay in Spirit always! Merry Christmas everyone! 

                                            


                                     

Comments