A Blessed Day with Traditions from Family, Childhood, and Spouses Culture!

 










Lasagna and Ambrosia, some spaghetti squash, my mom always used to make Lasagna for January 1st! it is my brothers birthday and he liked that too. She used to make a Christmas Tree cake too for him as well, but maybe I will do that on January 6th for my spouses birthday. The lasagna was so good! The ambrosia too. Still have some food, chips and dips, cranberry bread and other stuff from Christmas. It is nice to keep a lot of the same traditions of your upbringing like this, those are the true blessings and miracles too in our lives. We also had our yellow underwear on to ring in the new year, as in Colombia where my spouse is from, that is a tradition of theirs, to have success for the year you need to wear your yellow underwear to ring in the new year! We enjoyed the beach this morning and also did our workout in the gym too! Got a nap in and called my brother Jimmy for his birthday. What a beautiful day! Blessed and grateful for all! 

Comments

Popular Posts