A Blessing and Miracle: I Choose Life!





Thinking about where I want to live and retire, I think people of faith, many Catholics who have strong feelings for life and respect for life, can understand this, I want to be in a place, state, country that respects all life and have thought that it is best when I retire and move and live that I live in a place that respects life. I have done some research as follow that may help and guide me some as follows:

What countries have banned abortion?

Abortions are completely banned in El Salvador, Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic and only allowed in certain restricted circumstances in most other Latin American nations. (According to Abortion law on Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org)

Which US States prohibit abortion?

However, individual states can regulate/limit the use of abortion or create "trigger laws", which would make abortion illegal within the first and second trimesters if Roe were overturned by the Supreme Court of the United States Also, nine states—Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, etc. (According to Abortion in the United States by state Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org) 

What countries do not allow capital punishment?

Most countries, including almost all First World nations, have abolished capital punishment either in law or in practice; notable exceptions are the United States, Japan and Taiwan. Additionally, capital punishment is also carried out in China, India, and most Islamic states. (According to Capital punishment - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org)

While I still need to do more research I just feel that if I live in a place that has people who think more like I do about life and being pro life then I should fit in much better and be more at peace. I pray each day for an end to abortion and the death penalty in the world!

I feel that life is a blessing and miracle from God! I am against abortion and the death penalty, forms of murder of life and just something so inhuman and unethical in this day and age from so called civilized human beings. I think it is best that one lives in line with the people who also think the same way, so maybe it is best to go back and live in Alabama or an area similar to this or in a country like El Salvador that respect life and do not allow abortions or the death penalty. It is sad that in the USA we always brag and say how great this country is, yet we allow both the death penalty and abortion. I do not think it is something so called civilized, "First World" people should allow or live by, it just is not humane in my opinion and based on my Catholic faith. Both are forms of murder. Life from God is a blessing and miracle we need to treasure always from conception to natural death life! 









Comments