Feeling Blessed By All of God's Beauty in Nature!

 






















I love nature, plants, water, sky, animals, all that God created is so beautiful! The birds, the bees, the butterflies, and blooms, it is all a blessing from God! This last plant photo smells so good. My neighbor gave it to me and said it came from Cuba, you can use it as a tea to sleep well. Even weeds with flowers are pretty. I love seeing the egrets, moorhens, and redheaded woodpecker each day. God is great and has provided so many blessings, His abundance is real and great, I see His evidence each day in all the beauty of nature. Like Ralph Waldo Emerson talks about in his book/essay on nature, it is a language of its own, something so beautiful for God that can bring so much joy, peace, and love into our lives when we really study and enjoy it. Even looking up at the sky during the day or at night, all the stars, planets, and constellations, our planet is such a wonder! It is all from God who loves us all so much and has given us so much on this Earth to appreciate and enjoy! You just need to look for it. Enjoy all the blessings and miracles from God today! I know I am!

Comments