God Provides Wisdom and So Many Blessings and Miracles, Thank You Joel for the Prayer Today!

 



I love receiving Joel Osteen's prayers each day! They come Monday through Friday to my email and are a real blessing! I thought this one today was very good. It is also a great reminder to walk with the wise. Associate yourself with people of honor, people of good will! Today there is a lot of mean-spirited and hateful people, some seem so hateful and vengeful, judging, and read to convict and crucify if they could. I think instead of living with all this hate and judgement, one should really live with love, being non-judging, forgiving, and merciful as much as possible. Your life will be more positive and fulfilling when you live with love instead of hate. I agree with Joel, he talks about this a lot in his services/shows to always associate yourself with good people, break free from negativity and mean and hateful, vengeful people who talk bad about all. Joel even has a new book out now called, Empty Out the Negative, I got it for Christmas and I am reading it now, it is so true, not to hang out with or be around fools and negativity. Live your life spending it with the right people!  I hope you will like Joel's prayer today too below, it is thoughtful and really is another blessing and miracle! Enjoy and God bless you! 

A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for the friends in my life who inspire me, challenge me, and make me better. Help me to be wise about whom I spend my time with and to know the friendships I need to distance myself from and the friendships I need to develop. I want to walk with the right people. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”






Comments