God's Gifts Are Plenty and I am So Grateful, So Very Blessed Every Single Day! And a Nice Prayer from Joel Osteen to Boot!

 


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
-James 1:17



















A very nice prayer came from Joel Osteen this morning that is perfect for me in describing my day and all the blessings from Him! I am so grateful and blessed for all Your good gifts that come into my life! Hope you like the prayer and the photos! Every good thing, every good thing...........

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You are my Source. You are constantly working, constantly showing me Your goodness with every good gift that comes into my life. I want to live today with an attitude of thankfulness and gratefulness. I will not take Your goodness for granted. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


Comments