Happy New Year: My Prayer for The New Year 2021!

 



A Prayer for the New Year

Heavenly Father, thank you for our lives and all Your provisions. Continue to bless all humans in the new year here on Earth and let our lights shine with You in each of us. Let all humans be more like Jesus Christ here on Earth. That all people follow all rules and laws, are upright and Christ-like, and love their neighbors as themselves, that we will build a world without greed, corruption, fraud, mediocrity, and any evil, always thinking about others as we think about ourselves. Help us to build a community and world of peace, love, forgiveness, and mercy as God wants us to do. May God provide wisdom, grace, and good health to all His people and His continued miracles and blessings be upon His children this new year and always. May Your will be done dear Lord in Jesus name. Amen. 








Comments

  1. Joel Osteen had a nice prayer today too which I liked as follows:
    A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for calling me to follow You and Your direction in my life. Thank You that I can say goodbye to all the negative baggage that comes from carrying past failures, guilt, and blame. I look forward to the new things You’re doing in my life this year. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Truth-God is Truth and Love