Pray for More Peace, More Prayer, and More Unity in Our Country and World!


I always say a prayer each time I drive by my church for peace, more prayer, and unity in our community, country, and world.  I always pray for more peace, more prayer, and for more unity. I feel that we really all need to pray for more peace. We also all as humans need God and all need to pray more, more prayer is needed throughout the world. I also pray for unity. We need more unity, we can have this when we pray and have peace, unity is so critical in this day and age. Prayer and God, religion in people is a big problem today. So many are so consumed by our material world and our own interests and self, we need to peace. Please be a blessing and miracle for all our world, pray for more peace, more prayer, and unity!






Comments