The Miracles of God Continue to This Day!

 


When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had arrived, they came and started to argue with him. Testing him, they demanded that he show them a miraculous sign from heaven to prove his authority. When he heard this, he sighed deeply in his spirit and said, “Why do these people keep demanding a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, I will not give this generation any such sign.”

-Mark 8:11-12

                                             

Do you still need more proof of the miracles of Jesus?  Jesus healed many and performed many miracles while he was here on Earth, like the wine and fish. So many miracles, even raising Lazarus from the dead! Healing and giving sight to the blind. Miracles everyday are very common place when you look for them, listen, see, or even be one for others. I am so thankful for all the miracles in my life, the blessings, all God has given me. My mother was a real miracle and I still feel her so close to me. I have had so many miracles in my life, from a young child, who likely should have died very young from a fall, to my success with high school, college, my career as a teacher and professor, to be able to write and authors so many papers. To meet the right person in my life as I was jogging down the road, God is good and my spouse was another miracle from God at an instance when one would never expect. The air we breath, the flowers we smell, the ocean water that heals, the sky and clouds and rain, all such miracles from God! We need to give thanks to God for all of His miracles. Why do we doubt all that Jesus performed over 2000 years ago as He still is performing them today? Both large and small! Thank you for the miracle of my life! Our lives are all miracles! 


                                    


Comments