Angels Are All Around Us!




He replied, The LORD, before whom I have walked faithfully, will send his angel with you and make your journey a success.

-Genesis 24:40

God is so good to us! He sends His angels and blesses us so much each day! Have faith in God! In His angels! He is watching out for us! He is taking care of us. He has His angels all around us protecting and helping us! Never doubt His love for us and He is with us always! Trust in Him and His angels. Joel Osteen sent a nice prayer today about this and I love the Bible verse above and the prayer below. I hope you will enjoy it and believe in God's love, blessings, and miracles. You are a success when you believe in God's angels and puts your trust in Him! They are all around us! 


A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that Your hand has been upon my life in so many ways. Thank You for the countless things You have made happen for my good that I could never make happen. I believe You are protecting me and will make my journey a success. In Jesus Name, Amen.”








 



Comments