Stay in Spirit with God, Listen, Read, and Put into Practice His Word and See All His Favored Blessings on Your Life!

 



Today's Scripture

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

-Philippians 4:9

Joel Osteen had a nice prayer today that I received. He asks if we want to be eagles or crows? We need to listen to God, read about His word, live like Jesus did while on Earth and put into practice all God wants for us here on this Earth school of life. When we do, life will be a lot easier for us to live when we live by His word and have all the peace He wants us to have when we stay connected and in Spirit with Him! That is a blessing and a miracle God promises all of us as can be seen in Philippians here. 



A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You that You have already lined up these favor connections for me. Thank You for the people You've set in place to help me go further. Help me to disconnect from people who are hindering my growth and to connect with people who are favored. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comments