Be Self-Sufficient in God, He Infuses You With Inner Strength and Confident Peace--What a Blessing!

 


Today's Scripture

I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything 
through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.

-Philippians 4:13

Joel Osteen has one of the best prayers and Bible verses today in his daily prayer. So nice, such a blessing. God gives us inner peace when we are self-sufficient in Jesus Christ. When we abandon ourselves to God and let Him control us He infuses us with inner strength and a confident peace. What a wonderful thing! What a blessing and miracle! 


A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that I can find my value and worth and approval in You alone. Thank You for the people You’ve placed in my life, but help me not to become dependent upon them. I declare that I have Your approval and love, and that’s all I need. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Comments