Joel Osteen's Prayer Today Hit Home! Trust in God, Not in Human Opinion!

 


Today's Scripture

The fear of human opinion disables; trusting in God protects you from that.

Proverbs 29:25

I loved Joel Osteen's prayer today. He sends one each day! This one hit home! We need to trust in God, we need to not be swayed or moved by the opinion of other humans, but instead put all our trust in God like it says in Proverbs. What a beautiful think! I finished reading his book today too. My spouse received citizenship today here in the USA, it was so nice after studying and working so hard for this. God is great and has been so good to us! I am grateful and blessed and will put all my trust in God! He is my miracle worker and blessing in all parts of my life! Thank you God! Jesus I trust in You always! 

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You have called me to love and help others, but not to try to fix them or make them happy. Help me to protect my own emotional energy. I declare that I am not responsible for other people’s happiness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen”

Comments