Let God Work Meekness Into Your Life, Breathe Deeply with Your Nose Down into Your Stomach, Release Slowly as a Sigh-Feel God!

 


A Scripture for Today

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

Matthew 5:5

Joel Osteen had a nice Bible verse and prayer for today he sent me. So wanted to add here to share. Trying to be quiet, peaceful, and meek. A friend at the beach today was teaching also how to breathe more properly to respire, to let God and Spirit in as we breath. He said to breathe through the nose, deep into the stomach, exhale as a sign slowly. He said don't be chest breathers, but instead stomach, bringing the air deep into the stomach through the nose and exhaling slowly with a very long sigh. He said we need to learn to breathe properly to live long lives like turtle and such, then we can inherit the earth too. God is good, trying to be meek and at peace knowing God has put many other wonderful people here on Earth for all of us to learn and to grow and come closer to Him. Thanks Lal for the chat today and lessons on breathing. Enjoy this prayer from Joel Osteen and your day from God! 

A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that I have the power to remain quiet because You have worked meekness into my life. Thank You that I can stay on the high road and let You take care of other people's comments and attitudes. I've made up my mind that I'm going keep my joy. In Jesus Name, Amen.”

Comments