More Blessings Today! We Dodged a Hurricane and Joel Sent Us a Nice Prayer and Good Reminder Today!

 


I really liked the prayer that Joel Osteen sent today in my email. I get them all week, very nice. His books, prayers, and shows are wonderful. He is positive, non-judging, inspiring, and loving and kind. I chose to be this way and around people like this. I do not enjoy being around negative, hateful, mean, judging, and uninspiring people. Beware of the wolves, the hate, the negativity, and judging, stay away and follow God, trust in Him to guide and protect you! God is great and I really enjoyed the prayer today. So many blessings each day!  Enjoy the prayer!

A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that You are my Good Shepherd, and You lead me to green pastures and restful waters. Thank You that even though I walk among wolves, You are protecting me, guiding me, and keeping me from danger. I declare that I am resting in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”








Comments