Blessed and Free!



A Prayer for Today 

“Father, thank You that You have made me Your child, and Jesus has set me free. Thank You that You redeemed me from sin and guilt and sickness. I believe and declare that the forces for me are greater than the forces against me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

I love the prayers Joel sends us each day! They always put me at peace as reminders how much God loves me, hoe much hope we all have, trusting in God, and knowing it is all His will and His will will be done. The world is a better place with Joel Osteen and all of us for that matter. God is in all of us, we are blessed. We have miracles and blessings to offer others too. We are all blessed and free! It is all about attitude, attitude is everything as they say! 

                                                        



                                            

Comments

Popular Posts