It is a Blessing When We can Take Care of Each Other!

 


I like this little prayer from Pope Francis! I received it many years ago with a coin with his image. It is a nice message and prayer. We need to take care of each other. We need to think of each other as family, as brothers and sisters, all God's children! I make rosaries, so you can see a few above. I pray daily for many people. I try to be kind to all, take care of my spouse, my family, my friends, and others along the way. Each day we are given many opportunities to be a blessing and miracle, maybe even an angel for others in this world. May we all walk together here on Earth and help to take care of each other! Pray this prayer, pray for more peace, more prayer, and more unity in this world. Be a blessing to others and the world and help take care of each other! 

Comments

Popular Posts