It is all About Attitude!

 


I love the Bible verse and prayer from Joel today! What a blessing! it is so true, we need to embrace each day of our lives with a good attitude. I have been exposed to many people with bad attitudes, all the time, a sour and very stinky attitude. Who wants to be around this type of people? We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and we need to always have a good attitude. Especially when dealing with young people, others, and children. I hope you enjoy the pray from Joel today. I love them. I signed up to receive them daily. I also have his Cube which has him saying many inspiration prayers and messages to keep us uplifted and with the right attitude. Joel Osteen is a blessing from God and we all can learn a lot from his preaching and message. I hope you enjoy it too! 

A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that You are on the throne, and You’ve given me this day as a gift to live for You. Thank You that I can wipe yesterday’s slate clean and start with a fresh new attitude. I’m going to be my best and make the most of this day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”






Comments

Popular Posts