Blessed with Such Talented Friends!

 


My friend Juan painted these for me many years ago! He did some for my mother and other relatives too. Juan was born in Campeche, Mexico. I met him when I was a teacher in Mexico City at the American School  and we have been friends now for 30 years or more! He is now a sommelier at the Breaker's, he is the first sommelier from the country of Mexico I think he told me. He is very smart at math, dance, was even an aerobics instructor and personal trainer, he has an amazing mind and memory, and knows so much about wines. He even used to dance in a dance group/company in Mexico, I think it was the Ballet Folklórico de México dancing typical Mexican dances.  I helped Juan come to the USA and study and get his bachelor degree from FIU. He is now a resident of the USA working on his citizenship.  He has so many God given talents. I am blessed to have met him and have him in my life. I sent him a text the other day to tell him that after I pulled out these paintings and I wanted to hang them up in my new house.  I think we need to count our blessings for all the wonderful friends we have been given by God! It really is a blessing and miracle! 

Comments