Beautiful at the Beach Today, But Lots of Sharks! I Did Enjoy the Water Some Though!

 


The beach was so lovely today! Calmer and enjoyable. Warm, sunny, and calm. I did see a lot of sharks out there and bait fish. I did enjoy the water, just didn't go out too far, you could see quite a bit of action with sharks today out there. Some people were more comfortable than I and just stayed out there. I went in a few times and enjoyed my time sitting close to the water. I love when the sandpipers come up to me.  They find little shrimp/snail/crabs and eat them in the sand, one caught a few. I love the beach and believe the ocean water and beach bring so many blessings and healing miracles to you. I always feel better when I go in the ocean and feel the water on my body. I love the beach! I am blessed beyond measure. I just wish people would respect all of our rules and laws and not bring dogs or smoke or drink on the beach.  The signs all say not to, but the smokers and dog owners just seem to always break the rules, no one wants law and order these days. How sad. Nonetheless, I did enjoy the beach and do each day and so grateful to God for all in my life. Praying we all can be upright, holy, and people of good will thinking of others and not just of ourselves. Thank you God! 







Comments