Feeling Really Blessed!

 


I am feeling really blessed today and most days. I feel better today. yesterday was not a good day, had a headache and some pain. Thanking God today for a good day. This week I feel really blessed despite some setbacks. We had a nice visit from this rusty turtle friend of mine the other day, he was munching on my zinnias. He came right up to the house and even when I opened the back lanai door seemed not to be threatened. It was sweet. The sandpipers are the same when I sit on the beach, they come right up to me. I feel like St. Francis de Assisi! I love animals, although far from a saint, I try to be a good person the best I can in this crazy world.  The beach has been rougher this week, but I still try to enjoy it. We really are very blessed for the most part. God is great! We have our faith, jobs, education, families, and are at peace with God for the most part. We are very blessed and my spouse and I have experienced some real miracles in our lives, one just being about to be together married and together in one country and house together. We have jobs, serve God, and try to stay at peace always no matter how much others try to steal our joy. May God continue to bless us with His peace, love, and joy and all peoples of the world! Amen.




















Comments

Popular Posts