My Cup Overflows With Blessings! Thank You Joel for the Nice Reminder and Prayer!

 



I loved the prayer and message from Joel today! I get his prayer email each day. Very very nice! We all need to remember this! We need to count our blessings and see all the favor, blessings, and overflow from God each day! He goes us so much! We often forget this. This is a nice prayer above from the Bible and also the prayer from Joel below, it is a good thing to count our blessings each day! More miracles and blessings always come in abundance when we count our blessings always! God is always more-than-enough! I love watching his show each week too! So inspiring, so uplifting, so much peace! 

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You are a more-than-enough God, and You want my cup to overflow with blessings. Help me to enlarge my vision of what You can do and start living with an abundant mentality. I declare that I am taking the limits off myself and You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


Comments

Popular Posts