Today is The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe! Let Jesus Be the King of Your Life! Let Him Have Dominion Over Your Life!

 


Today is The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe! We need to let Jesus be the King of our lives! We need to let Him have dominion over our lives! We need to recognize He is our king and let His will be done in our lives. Do not trust other kingdoms or governments, trust only in God and Jesus as our King of this universe! Turn it all over to God! Let Him be your king, the king of your universe and life. He is in charge, stop trying so hard to do what you want, He knows what is best for you! We often forget this as humans, but this day is a good reminder for all of us to recognize God's blessings and miracles in our lives. Let God have dominion over your life and world. We are after all, working toward being in His eternal presence in His Heavenly world with Him. Alleluia!  

Daily Reading for Sunday November 21, 2021 are:

Reading 1, Daniel 7:13-14

Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 93:1, 1-2, 5: The Lord is king; he is robed in majesty.

Reading 2, Revelation 1:5-8

Gospel, John 18:33-37






The Second Reading for this Week

Revelations 1:5-8

Jesus Christ is the faithful witness,

the firstborn of the dead and ruler of the kings of the earth. 

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father,

to him be glory and power forever and ever.  Amen.

Behold, he is coming amid the clouds,

and every eye will see him,

even those who pierced him.

All the peoples of the earth will lament him.

Yes.  Amen.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God,

"the one who is and who was and who is to come, the almighty."



The Gospel for This Week

John 18:33b-37

Pilate said to Jesus,

"Are you the King of the Jews?" 

Jesus answered, "Do you say this on your own

or have others told you about me?" 

Pilate answered, "I am not a Jew, am I? 

Your own nation and the chief priests handed you over to me. 

What have you done?" 

Jesus answered, "My kingdom does not belong to this world.

If my kingdom did belong to this world,

my attendants would be fighting

to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. 

But as it is, my kingdom is not here." 

So Pilate said to him, "Then you are a king?" 

Jesus answered, "You say I am a king. 

For this I was born and for this I came into the world,

to testify to the truth. 

Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice."



Comments

Popular Posts