Blessed with Many Vacation Days for the Holidays, Christmas Bread, the Beach, and Flower Blessings Too! So So Blessed!

 


We made some nice Christmas bread tonight! Pumpkin cranberry walnut bread. My mom used to make a bread like this for the holidays! It is so good!  My spouse and I  are both off for a few weeks, so blessed for this too. We have enjoyed our house, flowers, the beach, our gym, and all of our Christmas decorations, prayers, and peace here. There is no place like home for the holidays. When my parents were alive, I always went to NY to be with them. We always had the best Christmases.  It is a very nice time to spend with family around Christmas time. What a blessing from God! Two of the poinsettia plants in the photos below are from years past that I planted in my flower beds in the backyard, they are in bloom just in time for Christmas too, another blessing! God's blessings and miracles, all his favor, and gifts just never stop, I am so grateful for all He has brought us in our lives.  Jesus is the reason for the season and I am so thankful to God for all this Christmas. We have had many blessings and miracles this year and so many in our lives. Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! 












Comments

Popular Posts