Blessed: Lead All souls to Heaven, Especially Those in Most Need of Thy Mercy, Even and in Spite of All Material Illusion!

 


O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all 
souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.



I love this prayer! I say it daily for the entire world! We need to pray for all peoples. The Lady of Fatima came to these three children in Fatima and taught them these prayers to say. It was then added to the end of each decade of the rosary. What a nice thing to do and say for all people of the world! I like to day it daily! Our Holy mother along with God and Jesus all love us so much and want all of us to pray for each other and help to guide all to the goodness of God!  We are nothing without God! We cannot live a good life without Him in our lives. We go no where well without Him and we need to be fixed on Him and know that what is important is to be in eternal glory with Him when we leave this world! What a nice idea. Say the other prayer, Application to the Holy Spirit too! It will bring you so much peace and make you realize what is really important in life and in this world and where we are going in life! Who we want to spend eternity with! God! Pray for others and pray for the Holy Spirit to be with us always and to spend eternity with God, our Creator and Savior! In spite of all material illusion, our goal should be to be in eternity with God! What a blessing! 


PRAYER TO APPLICATION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

 “Holy Spirit you who solve all problems, who light all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and to forget all evil against me and that in all instances of my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things and to confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you, even and in spite of all material illusion I wish to be with you in eternal Glory. Thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.”












Comments

Popular Posts