Blessed with My Faith and Daily Prayers for a Better World and Life!

 


I feel so blessed! I have my faith, religion, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit in my life! I pray daily. I have many prayers I say and have even made up and wrote a book about as well.  My book is called Living Well.  It includes the Living Well Prayer. I love my faith! I love that my parents raised me Catholic and with such a strong faith. I love that God, His timing, not a coincidence, brought me and my spouse together the way He did. This year it will be 23 years. We are both Catholic and of great faith.  What a blessing! For me prayers are so important and bring me so much peace. I pray everyday for an end to abortion and the death penalty. I use Bishop Sheen's prayer to pray to end abortion. I also pray for all the souls in purgatory and St. Gertrude's prayer and pray my parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles, all family make it to Heaven. I pray ad thank God for all. Thank Him for all my family and all I have and my successes. I say, "Thank You, thank You, thank You dear Lord for all things in my life; I thank and praise You. I recognize I am a sinner; please forgive me and cleanse me of my sins. I love You above all things; You are my Lord and Savior.  Thank You for all the blessings You have given me, such as___________(fill in with various personal blessings, ie. Your family, your education, your faith, your children, good health, etc.).  Please continue to bless me indeed, giving me all Your blessings, abundance, and favors so that I may do Your will here on Earth. Dear Lord, help me to be respectful of myself and others, to be responsible for my actions, to be honest, and to maintain a good attitude in life.  Help me to be loving, forgiving, and non-judging. Help me to be positive and optimistic, to have more faith and hope in all. Help me to be more Christ-like, to be more patient, giving, kind, caring, and compassionate. Good Lord, help me to be healthy and well, make me a magnet of your wellbeing so I can do Your will here on Earth. Dear Lord, use me and help me to be an instrument of Peace on earth to do Your will. Again, I thank and praise you for all; I love you above all things as You are my Lord and my God.  Amen." I always read a devotional each day that has Bible verses. I love to go to the beach to pray, but pray at all times during the day. Even when I am driving, I listen to KLove Radio or Christian FM and listen to Christian music and songs of prayer. Prayer can bring so much peace and blessings into our lives if only we take the time to pray and think of others and the world as a whole too. It is not at all about ourselves. I pray for people at work, people in our families, people in our past, my former and present students. For our government and leaders to be more effective and upright. I say the rosary and the Divine Mercy Rosary frequently, my spouse too, they really bring peace. Pray can be very healing and bring so much peace and blessings to our lives, I fully endorse it for all to pray, to come to closer to knowing God and living with the Holy Spirit! Pray! Pray! Pray! It makes a difference in our lives! It brings blessings and miracles! 



I like to say the Our Father Prayer, The Hail Mary, The Glory Be,  The Fatima Prayer, The St. Michael the Archangel Prayer, the Guardian Angel Prayer, there are so many wonderful prayers to include in your regimen of prayers that can be so powerful.  "Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee." 







Stay in constant prayer! 
Find refuge in God always! 








  

Comments