So So Blessed! Alive Another Day! I Give Glory to God! I Trust in the Lord!


Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for GOD’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track.

-Proverbs 3:5–6

All we can do is what Proverbs says above! Trust in God! He has saved my spouse and I! We are getting better, feeling better, and getting stronger and healthier each day. This flu is hard on people, especially older people like us, but we have always been fighting and healthy, go tot he gym and eat well, it helps. Our prayers and faith have helped a lot too! Thank God we are better and alive today. God still needs us as His disciples to do work for Him here on Earth, what a blessing! We pray daily. We try to listen to God! Learn all about Him and why He has us here. We are put here for Him, to do His will! We really are blessed! I am so grateful in God for all and for feeling better. Jesus I Trust in You! I see your power every single day in my life! 



Joel Osteen had a nice prayer today that fits with this Bible verse and these thoughts. We need to trust in the Lord always! 

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You are my God, and that You will keep my life on track. Thank You that I can be free from trying to figure everything out on my own. I declare that I am in the palms of Your hands, and I am going to trust You from the bottom of my heart. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”











I love this quote by Lawrence Welk! My parents watched him weekly, we did too as kids. He is still on TV on PBS on Saturdays on Channel 24 here. I love the champagne music and skits. It is a nice flashback as a child of my family and upbringing. 












Comments

Popular Posts