So So Blessed in the New Year! Welcome 2022!


  


So so blessed! 2022 has started out well with green flag days at the beach! There have been some really nice green flag days starting out the new year! The past few days were so lovely. Today was a little rougher and cooler, but still so enjoyable. I love the beach! I feel so lucky to live so close and get to enjoy it each day here in Florida! God has been so good to us, to my family, me, my spouse, our families. We really are blessed beyond measure. I am so thankful to God for all! We pray we have excellent health all year, peace, and well being, filled with the Holy Spirit all year long! With God in our lives and for us, who can be against us? We are so so blessed! Jesus I trust in You! I trust in your for another blessed year filled with miracles, blessings, and abundance all year long! 













Comments