Blessed Beyond Measure! Surely Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow me all the Days of My Life… Psalm 23:6

 



Joel Osteen had the best prayer and Bible verse today! I love it! It is a wonderful reminder that God's goodness and mercy are always with us, always! So so blessed! Feeling very good today about so much! Busy, but blessed with a great career, job, spouse, house, by the beach, wonderful family. Great parents and upbringing, so many blessings in my life. My faith and God in my life, my refuge and rock!  Thanks Joel for the nice reminder of all the goodness and mercy God constantly bestows on all of us! God's favor is constant and present each day! Hallelujah!  Joel's prayer was so nice too, enjoy!


A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that Your favor is following me all the days of my life. Thank You that goodness is causing me to stand out, to overcome obstacles, and to receive increase. I declare that Your favor is helping to take me to places I couldn’t go on my own. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”









Comments