Saint Michael The Archangel: His Prayer is a Blessing for Protection Against All Evil-Say it Daily!

 

I love this prayer! I say it daily! When I was confirmed, I chose St. Michael as my confirmation name. He is an archangel, he is here to protect us against all evil, against the snares of the devil! We are protected when we turn to God and all His archangels like St. Michael! Prayer is so powerful! I like that our priest at church each week always asks us to recite a prayer to St. Michael for protection from all evil. "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen." St Michael pray for us! Be our protection against all evil and a blessing in our lives always!  We never have to fight battles, we have God and Saint Michael to do this for us, leave it all up to them, they are our blessing in life! 











Comments