So Blessed This Week with Lots of Sunlight and Ocean Water Therapy! Feeling So Good! It Has Been So Cold! But God is Warming Things Up!

 


What beautiful days the past few days! Cold, cooler, but so nice during the day with the sunlight! I love my sun and ocean water therapy! It does wonders for how I feel!  The past few days have been very cold, but it is starting to warm up little by little. It really has been so pretty at the beach the past few days. So many seagulls, pelicans,  and sandpipers! I love all the sea birds! I have been feeling so much better and this light therapy helps so much to feel so good. A lot has been written about light therapy, it really heals and makes you feel better. More Vitamin D I guess! God has been such a blessing and performed so many miracles in my life! So many in the past, and I am sure many more in the future. I have been chosen by God and made His son, His prince and I am royalty, so so blessed by God with so much evidence of His goodness in my life over the years. I am so lucky to have the beach close by and to have so much peace in my life and a great job with lots of autonomy! God is so great! I am so blessed and so grateful for all in my life! Thank you my Lord and Savior! I love my beach for saying my prayers and being in peace with my Lord!  Have you counted your blessings today?












Comments