Beach Blessed in Florida! I Love all My Bird Friends!

 


I feel so beach blessed living here in Florida! I love our new beaches, the peace and quiet, God, and all His feathered friends around me when I am at the beach! I love the sandpipers! They are my best friends! There are lots of seagulls, terns, and royal terns now, but you do not see them as much in the summer, more of the sandpipers, they are so cute! The beach has been so nice the past few weeks. Much warmer and the water is even warming up and so enjoyable to go into. There is something so Godly and medicinal about the sea water. I always feel so much better when I immerse myself in the ocean! I love  it! God is great! For 26 years now I have been able to enjoy the beaches of Florida and loving it! It brings me so much peace and it is always my prayer time with God! God has blessed me so much in my life. My career, my spouse, my family, the beach, our home, our health and well being, my faith and knowing God is always with me bringing me so much peace, and more when those sandpipers run right up to me when I am sitting on the sand close to the water. Feeling so so blessed and counting all God has blessed me with in life! I am so grateful! 














Comments