Blessed Beyond Measure: Love My Evening Walks By the Woods, Lake, and Pond Here and Beach During the Day!

 


Another week of blessings! I love living in the country here! I love going to the beach each day and enjoying the ocean water, sandpipers, peace, and God all around me as I pray and enjoy His beauty. I also love my walks by the house, the dirt trails, the little pond, the lake, the tall pine trees, and all the nature that is around us here! I feel so blessed to have a great job I love, nice students, great research and opportunities, a wonderful spouse, and family. I am so grateful for so much in my life! Today we discovered and tried a new place for a bubble tea. I love bubble tea. I first tried it in California, and have had it over the years in different places, like Texas, DC, and in Boca Raton had a place, I hadn't seen it for a while until recently here I saw a place and we decided to try it today, passion fruit tea with tapiocas. I loved it! So yummy! Bubble tea is unique, I love the flavor, but love when you use the larger straw and suck up some tasty tapiocas. So nice! So so blessed. My spouse has been off the past two days, I had a short meeting today, and did a lot of grading. I love my classes, only about five more weeks to go, then a bit of a break. Just one small grad class in the summer. I am lucky to the the best of all worlds, the beach so close and then the woods, pond, and lake with all the wonderful wildlife. I now know the call of the red cardinal I see all around here by the house. I heard him in bed this morning! I feel so God blessed today and always. God is wonderful! He has brought us so much peace and love, so many blessings, favors, and miracles in my life, all from God, finding refuge only in Him! He is the only one you can trust, believe in, and have faith for in this world.  God is so great! Feeling so so blessed! 














Comments