Blessed By God Like Gideon to Be Heroes Against the Slaves of the Devil!

 


Joel Osteen had a nice prayer and Bible verse today! We live in crazy times! We live in a world controlled by many people who have sold their souls to the devil himself. So many today have become slaves of satan. It is so frustrating sometimes. All of this chaff! We often need to be reminded that this chaff helps us to understand better the world and people in it, plus it helps us grow too! Gideon certainly did grow from all and become a hero!  We all need to learn from this. Stay focused on God and what is good. Be people of good will and focused on God's word for our lives. Live upright and holy, saintly the best we can. It is hard, we have a lot of challenges, but the Bible and prayer help a lot and keeps us closer and focused on God, we need to always find refuge in God. I feel blessed and enjoy Joel Osteen's daily prayers sent to me. Good reminders and Bible verses. We cannot let the chaff of this world hold us back from working toward being people of good will and spending eternity with God! That is the greatest blessing we need to work toward!  Enjoy Joel's prayer below!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that the threshing floor is not to harm me, but You use it to refine me and bring me up higher. Thank You that You are removing the chaff from my life and purifying me. I believe that You are going to promote me to a level I could never reach on my own. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


Comments