Blessed By a Heartwarming Movie About Angels--Thy Son Liveth!

 

A Rumor of Angels Movie on GodTube

We loved this movie last night A Rumor of Angels! Yes indeed, thy Son Liveth! God is here with us for sure! I loved the movie and message. Vanessa Redgrave was spectacular in this movie from 2000. It is based on the book,  Thy Son Liveth: Messages from a Soldier to His Mother by Grace Duffie Boylan. Both main characters in the movie Maddy and James become angels for each other as they deal with pain, loss, and death. It will make you cry and is so touching! Deals with both life and death, loss, tragedy, and family issues. It takes place on the coast of Maine, the scenery is beautiful and the story is so touching. We highly recommend it! God is with us always, our lost loved ones that have gone before us are too, this story shows us how to feel and communicate with our loved ones who have gone before us and how to communicate with and feel them still.  I still feel my mother and her love, I recall her smile, look, voice, and words, when she would call my name. I loved my mother so much!  I love and miss her so much, I am blessed to still feel her so close to me. I was blessed with the best mother anyone could ask for.  I hope you like the movie and you will think and try to communicate and talk with your loved ones that have gone before you! 





































Comments