Jesus is Coming Back! What a Blessing!

 

Jesus Is Coming Back by Jordan Feliz also Feat. Jonathan Traylor & Mandisa on GodTube

I love this song! I heard it today on KLove when at the gym! I love listening to all the Christian music like this on KLOVE, WAYFM, or ChristianFM radio stations, there are so many songs that are positive and encouraging and bring you close to God. I only listen to this music now, trying to be in constant prayer with God all day long! I want to also be centered on God, find refuge in Him, and be close always, so to keep me in peace always, every single day.  If you have felt the world has lost its place, if things are crazy, realize it is temporary and help is on the way, keep your head up, Jesus is coming back! When the world gets complicated like it is today with war, lies from governments, distrust, lawlessness, chaos, inflation, unemployment, high gas prices, manmade inflicted pandemics on us, so many issues and problem today, know that God knows, He loves us, and that Jesus is coming back to bring order and judgement to this world, He knows we have souls, He made us, and He will get us through all these crazy times. He loves us, forgives us, and His mercy is never ending. Count our blessings, celebrate as Jesus is coming back! Stay awake, no one knows, but Jesus is coming for us, it is going to be a new day when the King arrives. Don't give up! Are you ready? Well, get ready! Jesus is coming back! What a blessing!  Joel Osteen too had a nice prayer today, so hope you enjoy that as well. Have faith, Jesus is coming back! Everything is going to be okay!  Enjoy the song and be ready! 


Joel Osteen's Prayer for the Day

“Father, thank You that I don’t have to be defined by the past, by dysfunctions that were passed down to me or the mistakes I’ve made. Thank You that I can take a stand and remove anything that is holding me back. I declare that I am on Your side and am rising up to put it to an end. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”







































Comments