Just Another Monday of Blessings Galore!

 


Beach blessed this Monday! It has been a peaceful day! Cooler, the beach was heaven, then some thrift stores, what fun! It is so beautiful today, not too hot, 76, not bad. Quite a lovely day. My spouse will be home from work soon, it is almost time for a nap. Just did some of my work for classes this week. I am feeling very blessed, had a peaceful weekend, lovely day so far, and so at peace. I am so grateful for God for all He does in my life. Feel so good that I have God in my heart, raised a Christian, had great parents and upbringing, and a wonderful Catholic spouse. We are grateful for so much in life!  it is nice to live in the country now too and still close to the beach and all. What a blessing from God everything in my life is! 











Comments