Positive Attitude Blessings! Believe in Miracles!

 


"A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."
-Patricia Neal

I love this quote by Patricia Neal! Attitude is everything as they say! So true! A good attitude can bring about many great miracles in one's life, so so true! I always liked this actress. I recall her more in some TV shows like the original Walton's Homecoming movie and also on some episodes of Little House on the Prairie. She lived to be 84 years old, a great life and had a great career in movies, TV, and theater, what a legacy! I guess her attitude helped her along the way! My father lived to be almost 88, a few days shy, he always had a good attitude too, he ate healthy and tried to be a good Christian and father. He had his own farm, cows, beehives, honey, land, loved all his gardens, vegetables, and vitamins and good healthy foods. He would always say I am ready to go when the good Lord wants to take me. God brought my mother home first a few years before him, he though he should go first, but the priest told him he wasn't ready yet. He still always had a good attitude. He kept trying to his death and with a good attitude. Attitude is a blessing we need to carry with us through life always. I agree attitude is much better than some wonder drug! Today in the crazy world we live in, we cannot let the media, our weak government, and all the wars and problems get us down. We have God on our side, God! He will get us through anything that this Earth School brings our way, all their wonder drugs, vaccines, and scare tactics do not live up to God and Him being on the side of people of good will, people with good attitudes who know God! What a blessing! 






















Comments