Bible Blessings!

 




The Bible has many verses about blessings and His blessings for us! Here are just a few! What a beautiful thing to keep in mind that God has so many blessings for those who wait and serve Him. I really love the Book of Isaiah! It has some of the best messages from God in it. How important it is to be faithful in Him, trusting always in the Lord, knowing He will bless you and protect you! Today with so many trying to become rich, to have power, to be greedy, corrupt, and advance without any care for others they step on, you can see that God wants us to be faithful to Him and wait, He is blessing all that do! How wonderful!  We can have less punishment when we put our trust in God!  I saw the theme of blessings a lot in my readings today in both Isaiah and Proverbs. Too, I even hear some songs today about blessings which I have posted previously. We truly are very blessed, wee need to count our blessings more and know that God is responsible for all of our blessings and goodness in our lives. What a nice reminder! I feel so blessed! God has been so good to me! 


















Comments