Blessed by the Peaceful Beach and Colors!




Peaceful and pretty colors this week at the beach! A lot of wind and some rough surf, but still enjoyable to splash in the water. This first week after Easter has been so peaceful and mostly stress-free. We felt really renewed after Easter and reminded again of the love Jesus has for all of us to die for our sins, be killed by haters who did not want to accept Him as God and our Savior. We are really blessed to enjoy our new home, living in the country, and being so close to the beach and less population. I love my walks in the woods at night and by the lake and pond, love the beach each day and all the peace God gives me each day. Knowing I have God helps get through this Earth School. Trying to learn to commit to God's will and have Him guide me and bring me to where He needs me to be for Him. So so blessed! 














 

Comments