Blessed God Will Rise Me Up in the Midst of Any Difficulties!

 


As for me, I look to the Lord for his help; I wait for God to save me; he will hear me. Do not rejoice against me, O my enemy, for though I fall, I will rise again!

-Micah 7:7–8

I love the Bible verses from Micah! How wonderful! Trusting in the Lord, knowing He is always there for us. He hears me! He loves me! He provides light and protection for me always, protection from any enemies. We all need to remember this always. Joel Osteen had this above Bible verse and a prayer I will share here today, it was very nice and uplifting, a wonderful reminder about how great our God really is! What a blessing! 




A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for the call to rise up in the midst of my difficulties, to get my hopes up, to start expecting things to change in my favor. Thank You that You created me to be an overcomer and speak victory. I declare that I am looking to You, and I know that I will rise. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”



















Comments