Blessed Knowing My Faith is Firm in Christ and No One Can Spoil My Faith and Joy with Their Philosophies!

 


 Don’t let others spoil your faith and joy with their philosophies, their wrong and shallow 
answers built on men’s thoughts and ideas, instead of on what Christ has said.
-Colossians 2:8

I saw this Bible verse today in my book by Dodie Osteen with a daily devotional. I love her book and read each day's Bible verse and prayer. This was a good one to remember, good for each day of our lives and especially today with so many people always trying to steal your joy and happiness, prevent you from believing and praying to your God, and some love to push their ideologies on others as if they are the gospel instead of the Bible and God! Don't let other human beings bring you down or control you with their beliefs and philosophies. Turn to God, worship and believe in His truth only, choose Jesus Christ, not humans, they lie, cheat, and manipulative the truth way too much.  Don't let them fool you, be blessed to know God is your Savior and Redeemer and His word is all that matters, not others! So blessed by this reminder and it helps me to have a much firmer faith in my Lord! 




























Comments