Blessed Letting God Control My Life Thinking Only On His Word!

 


"Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life."

-Proverbs 4:23

What a great Bible verse to remember and live by! I love it! Joel Osteen sends a daily prayer to me and I love many of his prayers and Bible verses, this was one today. So nice! A great reminder, that we always need to guard our hearts and be careful how we think. Good or bad, we need to always be people of good will, have good thoughts, and focus on His word and know that our thoughts control our lives, so have good thoughts always! A positive attitude is critical too!  Seems like some of the best advice for us come from the Bible and God! What a blessing! 



Joel's pray for today was:

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that I can take control of my thought life and stop allowing negative thoughts to enter and play over and over. Help me to clear out all the weak, negative thoughts and dwell on what You have to say about me. I will think power thoughts. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

















Comments