Another Day of Peace! Glory Be to God!

 


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. ... I do not give to you as 
the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
-John 14-27

God sure knows how to give peace! I have had so much peace this week, today, for the past year or more now! So much peace! Peace where I live, peace where I work, peace in my life, marriage, family, church, and overall! I feel so blessed! This is what I saw today at the beach! So much peace! I prayed for all and so enjoyed the beach today. The water was swimmable and so enjoyable. It is my life saving miraculous water that sustains me like God does, it is God! God is everywhere, He is the air we breathe. I feel so blessed and so at peace and I am grateful that God is there for me always getting me through this Earth School and bringing me to a higher level of peace and fulfillment. I am happy to be reminded of this nice Bible verse, especially, "Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." What a nice thought coming from our Lord!  It really was so lovely today! Thank you God! 







Comments