Beach Blessed This Week! God Has Given Me a Wonderful Week Off from Work!

 


The beach was very pretty this week! A little rough, high tides, waves, and wind, but still nice to visit and enjoy! I feel when I touch the ocean water and go in I am blessed by God himself!  I love our beaches here where I live.  God is so good to me with a peaceful week off from work. I have been so blessed on my life. I love my job, my students, my spouse, my family, where we live,  I was even able to connect to my dad's two cousins who were also university professors which was a blessing and so nice to learn more about them and our family heritage. It has been a very peaceful and blessed week and I am thankful to God for all His love and blessings! He is my rock and my refuge, my source, and everything to me! 











Comments