Blessed by the Beach and Summertime, A Good Time for Reflection, Prayer, and Peace!

 


The beach has been really nice the past few days! We went on Sunday afternoon, it was so nice, then Monday and Tuesday. The Wabasso Beach had some big ants coming out of the sand all along the shore, almost like ants with wings like termites. It was very odd and I had never seen so many ants at the beach before until yesterday. I didn't see them at Golden Sands today. I like sitting on the beach close to the water and have it splash up close to me. It really is so beautiful. The water is warm now and clean and enjoyable. I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy the beach each day. I love my prayer time, and also time to reflect and think. So much on my mind. The world, its problems, people, the distractions of this world, certainly can reek havoc on your peace, it is important to stay focused on God, find refuge in Him and remain in Spirit with God always, you cannot let this world rub you the wrong way or bring you down or let others steal your joy! It is critical to remain in Spirit with God always. I nothing lack if I am His! So so blessed! 














Comments