Blessed!

 


I love all of these quotes, what blessings to be reminded that God loves us and even when man curses us, persecutes us, hates us, ignores us, avoids us, is jealous and envious of us, mocks us, dismisses you, or mistreat me, God says for His sake then the Kingdom of Heaven is ours!  What a blessing to be reminded of! I see it a lot today, people do not like you if you are blond, gay, white, successful, at peace, an author, Catholic, in Spirit, at the beach, etc. There are so many reasons today why people judge and hate others, so many! We see it daily as we live our lives. Know that no matter what, when you live rooted in God and filled with the Holy Spirit, you are blessed and the kingdom of Heaven is yours to spend eternity with Jesus Christ! Thank you God for my spouse, my parents, my family, my education, my jobs, my house, my country living, the beach, my students, my success with writing, my awards and all I have been able to do in life. I know it all comes from You! I did not do it alone and I need to give thanks to you Father for all of my blessings! I have been very fortunate in my life to live so long and accomplish so much and have so much peace and happiness in my life to spend my later years with my spouse in our new home with turtles and bunnies visiting us and all the cardinals, squirrels, sandhill cranes, ibis, owls, eagles, and all all around us.  Thank you for such great parents! A wonderful childhood growing up in the country in Upstate New York, I really am so so blessed! No matter if people hate me or persecute me or ignore me or are jealous and envious of my successes, I feel very blessed know that you love me so much dear Lord and I appreciate your continued blessings in my life! 





































































Comments